Monday, November 12, 2007

Love those Hand Warmers




I've become obsessed with these fingerless gloves. Just love to knit them in all sorts of configurations and fibers. I have found them delightful to wear and just right for those cooler days, walking the dog, in the supermarket freezer aisle, and just adding a bit of chic to my otherwise prepared for errands wardrobe. These lovely ones above, are knit from alpaca with a simple lace stitch feature at top and bottom. I utilized some of my stash for my ruffled wonders on top which are even prettier in person than here on the screen. I used a soft merino for the glove and added some fingering weight yarn for a soft lacey ruffle. They don't use much yarn and they are quick to knit too. I will post a pattern soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home