Monday, January 21, 2008

I have finally decided to finish several of my works in progress prior to beginning any more new ones. I am inundated with both finished and unfinished things and my plans are to organize my finished ones -more than a dozen felted bowls, scarves, scarves and more scarves, hand warmers galore, socks and shawls . Many of these lovelies can easily be sold, or given as gifts to some worthy souls, in other words, to someone who will truly appreciate both the fruit of my labor and the labor of my love.
Now I can concentrate and I have already begun to attack several projects in need of completion such as my Kimono shawl from Folk Shawls, knitted tie from Knit Two Together, my gorgeous Shetland Tea Shawl from A Gathering of Lace. You get the idea and it is all part of my efforts to clean up, straighten up and organize my life so that I have, of course, more time to knit.
Once accomplished I can then and only then pursue some exciting yarn and patterns waiting in the wings. I have also finally completed some much awaited gifts - small projects promised long ago and now finally complete. I actually sleep better just knowing they are done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home