Saturday, February 02, 2008

Mom's Blue Cashmere Cabled scarf completed.


I have fine-tuned my gorgeous cashmere cabled scarf that I lovingly knitted for my mother last year. I have posted this photo for all to see how the completed version looks. It was difficult to part with, but seeing how much my mother loved it when I finally bestowed it on her for her 83rd birthday this past November was worth it. The blue matches her eyes. They sparkle with the reflection from this special muffler knit with lots of love.

3 Comments:

Blogger Christy said...

Oh how pretty. I'm sure your mom will cherish it.

6:20 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Aaaah, how nice. I wish my daughter can knit and make me one but not interested in kniting. So, would like to knit one for myself. How do I obtain the pattern & yarn?

12:13 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Aaah, how nice. I wish my daughter can, and interested in knitting and make me one. How do I obtain the pattern & yarn and make one for myself?

12:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home