Monday, March 30, 2009

yes, more baby hats.


Ok, I admit it, I love to knit these sweet little baby hats. They are quick and they answer a personal need for fulfillment and accomplishment. I like items that are mindless to knit, especially when I am a passenger on long ( and short) car rides. I have a need to keep my hands occupied and dislike being idle even for a few minutes. They are great to knit during long walks too, since they require little attention and I can knit, walk, listen to my i-pod and take in the scenery all simultaneously.

3 Comments:

Blogger Taylor said...

These hats are darling! Did you use a pattern or your own design. Is the pattern available?
Thanks,
Taylor

3:03 PM  
Blogger The Yarn Princess said...

Thank you Taylor. Turns out you are not alone. The hats and the free pattern will be the featured design on the Classic Elite web letter
http://www.classiceliteyarns.com/newsletter.php

1:23 AM  
Blogger Taylor said...

Thanks so much for your reply. I'll look forward to seeing it there.
Taylor

2:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home